1. VacationClix Reservation Program. VacationClix hereinafter referred to as "The Company" is a booking agent for recreational accommodation occupancy.
2. Customer. By booking a unit of accommodations, “Customer” agrees to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any prospective “Customer” for any reason. Upon “Customer” booking a The Company accommodation, the “Customer” and the “Terms & Conditions” constitutes a legally binding contract between The Company and Customer (“Contract”).Notwithstanding the terms of this Contract and the Contract into which The Company and Customer will be deemed to have entered, The Company reserves the right to modify any of the terms, conditions and benefits set forththerein or otherwise afforded to Customer at any time without prior notice. This includes but is not limited to pricing.
a. Customer Re-confirmation of Reservation. Customer is responsible for reconfirming Customer’s reservation directly with the confirmed Resort Unit at least 48 hours in advance of Customer’s and/or Guest’s arrival date.
b. There are no black out dates when booking a certificate, however there will be a holiday surcharge for any holiday dates booked.
c. Accepting Upgrades & Offers From Resorts: From time to time, a resort may offer a VacationClix Member the opportunity to upgrade or modify their reservation in some way. When a VacationClix Member accepts such an offer, it nullifies the original confirmed reservation with VacationClix and subjects the new reservation to the Terms and Conditions between the VacationClix Member and the resort directly. At such time, all further questions, reservation modifications, and/or cancellation of the reservation should be handled between the VacationClix Member and the resort. VacationClix is no longer responsible for reservations that are agreed upon directly between a VacationClix Member and a resort.
d. Cancellation of Reservation:
By The Company: The Company may, in its sole discretion, cancel a reservation (i) if a confirmation to a Customer/Guest by The Company becomes unavailable due to natural disaster, act of God, civil unrest, war, insurrection, over booking or any other reason beyond The Company’s control, and/or (ii) a Customer becomes a Suspended Customer following confirmation, but prior to completion, of a reservation. In such instance, the Customer and/or Customer’s guest(s) (“Guest(s)”) hereby waive(s), hold(s) The Company harmless for, and indemnifies The Company against, any and all claims against The Company for damages and/or any and all losses, including but not limited to, special, consequential, general and/or punitive damages. In the event The Company, cancels a confirmation, there will be no refund of transaction fees, however, The Company may, in its sole discretion, provide a credit to the Customer for alternative accommodations, subject to availability.
By Customer: All reservations are considered final and non-refundable. Reservation protection is strongly recommended. Please see cancelation/change policy.
WITHOUT RESERVATION PROTECTION: If the reservation is changed/cancelled 31 days or more prior to scheduled check-in, the guest will receive a credit towards a future booking less a $129 processing/rebooking fee. If changed/cancelled 15 to 30 days prior to scheduled check-in, a credit will be given towards a future booking less a $279 one-night deposit. No cancellations/changes will be granted at 14 days or less prior to scheduled check-in.
WITH RESERVATION PROTECTION (Cost = $49): If Reservation Protection has been purchased for $49 USD and the reservation is changed/cancelled 31 days or more prior to scheduled check-in, the guest will receive a credit towards a future booking and no processing/rebooking fee will be due. If a reservation is changed/cancelled 15-30 days prior to scheduled check-in, the guest will receive a credit towards a future booking less a $99 processing fee. No cancellations/changes will be granted at 14 days or less prior to scheduled check-in.
WITH RESERVATION PROTECTION PLUS (Cost = $150): If Reservation Protection Plus has been purchased for $150 USD, all of the Terms & Conditions of Reservation Protection apply. In addition to that, last-minute cancellations down to 3 days prior to scheduled check-in are allowed should someone in the traveling party no longer be able to travel due to sickness or injury. If a reservation is cancelled 14 – 3 days prior to scheduled check-in, the guest will receive a credit toward a future booking less a $99 processing fee.
3. Prohibitions. Among the other prohibitions set forth in these “Terms & Conditions”, and as otherwise may be adopted from time to time by The Company, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to Customers, the following prohibitions shall apply:
a. Lack of Due Care: Customers and their Guests at a Resort Unit are prohibited from conducting themselves or permitting the conduct of any other party in any manner which is in any regard not responsible, careful, respectful or securing of a Resort Unit.
b. Pets: Under no circumstances shall pets of Customer and/or Guest(s) be permitted at Resort Unit(s).
c. Minors: Persons under 21 years of age are not entitled to the use of a The Company reservation or occupancy of a Resort Unit, unless accompanied by a person of at least 21 years of age.
d. Commercial Purpose: Neither The Company Customer nor reservations may be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to sale and/or rental income without prior written consent from The Company.
e. Occupancy Maximums: The total number of people occupying a Resort Unit must not exceed the maximum occupancy of the unit set forth in the reservation confirmation or guest certificate; otherwise, The Company, the Resort Unit and/or other appropriate party may refuse access and/or levy an additional charge. Customer and/or Guest(s) agree(s) to pay for any such additionally levied charges.
f. Resort Limitations: Certain resort groups have implemented a rule that limits a guest’s number of stays at any of their resort properties to once per a certain number of years. Regardless of the resort location, a guest cannot return to the same resort group. This rule is applicable regardless of how the accommodation is reserved. The wait period varies by resort.
g. Limitations of Stay: Certain resort groups have placed a limitation on the length of stay a guest may book. Most resorts have a limit of a 14-day stay in the same location. Some resorts have limitations of a 7-day stay. Guests cannot book a consecutive stay at any resort VacationClix offers longer than a 14-day period. If a resort group has other rules pertaining to a guest’s stay, which could include length of stay, concurrent reservations, guest information and more, VacationClix will enforce any rules that the resort has implemented and will inform the VacationClix guest at the time of reservation.
h. Maximum Length of Stay: Certain resort groups have placed a limitation on the duration of stay an VacationClix Member may book. Most resorts have a limit of a two-week/ 14-day stay at a resort in the same location. VacationClix Members cannot book a consecutive stay at any resort VacationClix offers longer than a two-week/14-day period. Many resorts will not honor bookings longer than that duration.
4. Fees. All then-in-effect The Company fees for reservations, confirmations, accommodation bookings, and all other The Company fees if any, shall be paid when due by Customer. Payment of all such fees is final, and no refunds, regardless of circumstances, shall be permitted, unless otherwise expressly stated in this Contract.
5. Suspension of Reservation Privileges and Customer. Should The Company deem, in its sole discretion, that (i) a Customer and/or their Guest(s) damaged and/or otherwise caused losses to an accommodation, and/or (ii) Customer and/or their Guest(s) have violated the terms of this Contract with The Company, then The Company shall be entitled at any time to, in its sole discretion, suspend a Customer’s Customer(s) and/or their Guest’s participation in The Company, without credit to the Suspended Customer(s) and/or Guest(s) for any Customer and/or transaction fee(s) paid.
6. Your credit card is safe and secure. We do not store your payment information. We use an industry-leading billing agency to handle all credit card transactions. All credit card data is encrypted by an SSL/TLS1.2 connection when transmitting to their PCI-compliant network.
7. Assignment. A Customer may assign a reservation confirmation as a gift to anyone of Customer’s choice, provided: (i) Customer advises The Company of such assignment (including relevant name, address and telephone numbers) and pays the then-applicable fee(s); (ii) it is understood that The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disapprove of such assignment, but such approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.
8. Customer and Assignee’s Liability. In addition to the liability provided for elsewhere in this Contract, Customer expressly agrees that they shall be liable, and bear all responsibility, for payment of any applicable taxes, personal expenses, utility charges, security deposits, damages, theft, losses and/or all other charges of any and all entities and other parties, incurred in connection with Customer’s travels to and from, and stays at, the confirmed Resort Unit. When a Customer has assigned a reservation confirmation and such assignment is approved by The Company, then Customer further agrees that Customer and his/her assignee(s) shall be jointly and severely liable, and bear all responsibility, for payment of all the same aforementioned taxes, expenses, charges, deposits, damages, theft, losses and/or other charges. Further, Customer agrees that they and/or their assignees shall be responsible and liable for any and all damages, losses and/or theft caused, directly or indirectly, during their occupancy of, or while they have been afforded access to, a Resort Unit.
9. Limit of Liability, Indemnification and Defense.
a. The liability of The Company to Customer and/or Customer’s Guests for actual damages and/or any other losses of any nature which appear to The Company, in its sole discretion, to be potentially (but not necessarily actually) meritorious and arise out of a reservation arranged by The Company for Customer and/or Customer’s Guests shall be limited to, and not exceed, the single transaction fee paid for the accommodation giving rise to the alleged damages or other losses. Customer’s and/or Customer’s Guest’s entitlement to such refund of transaction fee shall be subject to Customer and/or Customer’s Guests providing The Company with notice of Customer’s and/or Customer’s Guest’s damages and/or other losses within 30 days of Customer’s and/or Guests actual or previously confirmed return date (whether Customer and/or Guests utilize(s) an accommodation or not), whichever date is sooner. In no event shall The Company be liable for any other damages and/or losses, including but not limited to, special, consequential, general or punitive damages. Any refund of the single transaction fee to a Customer and/or Customer’s Guest shall not be construed as an admission by The Company of any liability of any kind to the Customer and/or Guest(s). Acceptance of the refunded transaction fee by the Customer and/or Customer’s Guest(s) shall constitute a full and complete accord and satisfaction, and release and hold harmless, in favor of The Company, as to all claims, demands, causes of actions and lawsuits against The Company.
b. Further, Customer agrees that The Company shall have no liability whatsoever, and shall be held harmless, to Customer and/or Guests of Customer for any damages and/or any other losses of any nature which arise out of a reservation arranged by The Company including but not limited to, special, consequential, general or punitive damages. The sole recourse, if any, of Customer and the other owners of Customer’s Resort Unit, for any such damages and/or any losses shall be against parties other than The Company. To the extent that any portion of a Customer’s same damages and/or other losses are due to the actions or conduct of another Customer or that other Customer’s Guest(s), Customer and/or Customer’s Guest(s) hereby agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend The Company against any claims for such damages and/or any other losses, and Customer and/or Customer’s Guest(s) further agree(s) to be responsible for and pay to any other Customer all such damages and/or other losses. All bookings are subject to availability and the Terms & Conditions of the offer, if applicable. In the event offered resorts become unavailable due to any unforeseen events including, but not limited to; acts of physical or natural disaster, resort or agency insolvency, resort over-bookings, VacationClix.com reserves the right to offer alternative similar properties for booking.
c. Notice to The Company of Claims. Notwithstanding The Company’s limited liability as set forth herein, a condition of Customer’s Customer is that The Company receive written notice from Customer or Guests of any and all claims within 30 days of the date such claims arise. The deadline for requesting and being entitled to a refund of a single transaction fee, however, is governed by the other provisions of this Contract.
d. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people are present. By traveling on this vacation package, you knowingly and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. To learn more about COVID-19 please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
10. Attorneys’ Fees and Costs. In any lawsuit, arbitration or other legal proceeding to enforce the terms of this Contract and/or Contract created thereby, or otherwise recover damages and/or losses due The Company, The Company shall be entitled to recover against Customer, Guest or otherwise any and all damages and/or losses, including but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs, whether incurred in connection with litigation or otherwise, provided The Company is the prevailing party in connection with any such matter. The prevailing party for purpose of the foregoing shall be either (i) The Company or (ii) Customer and/or Guest and/or otherwise, and shall be the party receiving the more favorable determination as to the disputed matter.
In any lawsuit, arbitration or other legal proceeding into which The Company is brought as a direct or indirect result of the acts and/or omissions of Customer, Customer’s Guest(s) or otherwise, Customer and/or Customer’s Guest(s) or other party shall indemnify and hold harmless The Company for any and all damages and/or losses, and defend The Company in connection with any such proceeding.
11. Binding Effect. Any and all references to The Company in this Contract shall include The Company’s parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, agents and employees. References to Customer and/or Guest(s) in this Contract shall include the respective The Company Customer, his/her guests and/or assignees and/or all other related agents and parties.
12. Severability and Construction. If any one or more of the provisions herein is determined to be unenforceable, in whole or in part, for any reason, the remaining provisions shall remain fully operative. Moreover, this Contract and resulting Contract shall be deemed to have been created by both The Company and the Customer.
13. Governing Law. This Contract shall be deemed made and entered into in the State of California and shall in all respects be interpreted, enforced and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. The Company and Customer consent to personal jurisdiction before the courts of San Francisco County, California, and the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. Customer waives any objection which it may now or hereafter have to exclusive venue in San Francisco County, California of any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or in any way relating to this agreement and the obligations created hereunder, and Customer further waives any claim that San Francisco county, California is not a convenient forum for any such suit, action or proceeding.
14. Waiver. The failure of The Company to insist in any one or more respects upon strict performance of any terms and conditions of this Contract and the Contract created thereby shall not be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of any right or of the future performance of any such term or condition, but the obligations of each party shall continue in full force and effect.
15. Headings. The paragraph headings in this Contract and resulting Contract are for reference purposes only and shall not have any substantive effect.
16. Quality Control. In the interest of quality control, and otherwise, telephone conversations may be recorded from time to time, and Customer hereby consents to such recording.
17. Confidentiality. Any and all communications, including email, written, oral or otherwise, between The Company and Customer(s) is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named on the communication. Dissemination of this information without the written consent of The Company is strictly prohibited and shall be deemed a breach of confidentiality and is subject to legal action.
18. Terms Changes.The Company reserves the right to modify or change any of the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notification to Customers and/or Guest(s).
Text BEACH to 78298 to join VacationClix Promo Alerts. 5msgs/mo. Reply HELP for help; for additional help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-998-0960; reply BEACHSTOP to cancel. Msg&Data Rates May Apply.
Text CERT to 78298 to join VacationClix Booking Confirmations and Transactions Alerts. 7msgs/mo. Reply HELP for help; for additional help, contact email@example.com or call 800-998-0960; reply CERTSTOP to cancel. Msg&Data Rates May Apply.
Compatible carriers include: At&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular, Cellular One, MetroPCS, ACS/Alaska, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Cox Communications, EKN/ Appalachian Wireless, GCI, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix/ Keystone Wireless, Inland Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, Rural Cellular Corporation, Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, West Central (WCC), Cellcom, Cellsouth, Cricket, Cincinnati Bell and Virgin Mobile.
T-Mobile® is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
20. Request Fulfillment. VacationClix will use its best efforts to fulfill Customer(s) reservation request; however, it is understood by Customer(s) that VacationClix cannot guarantee fulfillment of any specific request (locations and/or dates, etc.), as all requests are subject to availability.
Updated: 11/28/2023